Cogent People seeks professionals who share our core values – Integrity, Trust, and Commitment to Excellence! In our line of business, our people are our greatest assets and we strive to hire and retain the very best talent. We offer a friendly, respectful and flexible work environment, and foster a positive and collaborative work culture. We invest in our employees, empower them to realize their potential, and help set and achieve career goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and work to create an environment that is devoid of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Cogent People offers competitive salaries and benefits on par with the industry. A summary of our benefits is below.
- Selection of health, dental and vision insurance coverage through CareFirst
- Company pays 70% of health and dental insurance premiums for the employee and family
- Company pays 100% of vision insurance premium for the employee and family
- Contributions towards a Retirement Plan, with a matching contribution up to 4% of your annual compensation.
- The company contributions are vested immediately
- Life, short-term and long-term disability, and AD&D insurance (company pays 100%)
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (accrued at 5 hours per pay period)
- 10 additional annual holidays aligned with the Federal Holiday schedule
- Remote work options
- Paid Bereavement Leave up to 3 days for an immediate family member
- Paid Jury Duty Leave up to 1 day